- US District Court-Eastern District of Virginia
- US Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals
- University of Richmond-T.C. Williams School of Law-J.D.
- College of William & Mary- Mason School of Business-M.B.A.
- Virginia Military Institute- B.A.
Michael W. Lee is a 1988 graduate of the Virginia Military Institute. He obtained his law degree in 1996 from the University of Richmond, T.C. Williams School of Law and holds a Masters in Business Administration (MBA) from the College of William & Mary. Prior to attending law school, he served as a police officer in Colonial Heights and worked for the Virginia State Corporation Commission.
Phone: (804) 459-8059
Fax: (804) 412-2958
- University of Virginia School of Law-J.D.
- Washington and Lee University-B.S.
Sante “Sandy” Piracci is a 2007 graduate of Washington and Lee University where he graduated summa cum laude and received a bachelor of arts degree in Political Science. He received his law degree from the University of Virginia School of Law in 2010. Sandy previously served as Assistant Commonwealth’s Attorney in Colonial Heights for several years prior to entering into private practice.